Monday, July 1, 2013

Crocodile's Complaint


The snake whispered solemnly in her ear
and dragged up all this old muck
Which was better forgotten I fear
But the listener would be better to duck
I hadn't thought about her lying crap
For nary a year? Two or  so
Her broken language brain damage pap
That convenience made come and go.
When she wanted to write deep meaningful stuff
It always came out sweet gibberish
But she put words together well enough
When her pride or her anger got liverish.
She should know full well I have left her alone
This old song has a broken down tune
But if she's a fraud she will find insult bones 
In everything else that I do
For frauds can always find their glory
In every wry word I say 
Like "Daisy" -er, Peter, the same old story 
The snake ever puffing away.
But though I speak about liars and cheats
Who pretending to be women are men
I did not realize I had mentioned her beef
And I will say it again and again.
So dead lady or "shady", whatever you are
I hope that this rhyme makes you happy
CAUZ the world would be better for you by far
If your fans don't find out your a "chappy".

1 comment:

  1. Caz "claims" to be the foul mouthed Daisy who sent several nasty remarks my way and then quickly pulled them so others would not see them.

    If this is really Caz pretending to be Peter pretending to be Daisy, it is both convoluted, still a "catfish" and it means Caz is psychotic as well.

    I prefer to believe Caz is colluding with the snake to try and make me look like a liar.

    ReplyDelete